New from Warhammer Digital
The complete War Zone Fenris collection
The Space Wolves scatter across the stars when an old secret returns to haunt their future. And as Fenris itself comes under attack, it becomes clear that the Chapter's most ancient enemy lurks in the shadows, waiting to strike… An epic saga for the ages, along with a whole host of new rules for no less than three Warhammer 40,000 armies!
– Four datasheets, 13 formations & one detachment
Chaos Space Marines
– Six datasheets, six formationa & one detachment
– Psychic disciplines, Warlord Traits, Chaos Artefacts and Tactical Objectives
– Nine datasheets, 14 formations & two detachments
– Tactical Objectives, updated rules for daemonic loci, new Warp Storm table
– Six Altar of War missions for Thousand Sons and Chaos Daemons
– Six Echoes of War missions
– Rules for fighting battles in different environments
This is an ePub3 file. You will need an ePub3 reader on your device to use it. For more information about these, check out our Formats and Ranges page.
War Zone Fenris comprises a pair of Warhammer 40,000 campaign supplements that tell the story of the return of the Wulfen, followed by the culmination of a plot to destroy the Space Wolves masterminded by Magnus the Red himself! It includes a plethora of new rules for the Space Wolves, Chaos Space Marines and Daemons of Chaos.
As the end of the 41st millennium approaches, secrets ten thousand years old will be revealed and conflicts from an age long gone will be reignited… When the long-lost Wulfen re-emerge into the galaxy, the Space Wolves hurry to return them to the fold. But why have they returned, and what power is behind it?
The following products are included inside a zip file:
War Zone Fenris: Curse of the Wulfen
War Zone Fenris: Wrath of Magnus