New from Warhammer Digital
Four eBooks for the price of three!
The Realmgate Wars chronicles are the perfect introduction to the Age of Sigmar, providing you not only with an epic tale of battles and betrayals, heroism and villainy, but also with a plethora of additional rules and ways to play your games. This collection contains all four Realmgate Wars books at a great value price.
– 42 battleplans, detailed scenarios that provide you with new objectives and Command Abilities
– 105 warscrolls for the heroes, villains and armies of the story
– 40 warscroll battalions, groups of models based around formations from the narrative
– 15 Time of War rules sets, adding new conditions to your battlefields.
– Step by step painting guides for a host of Warhammer Age of Sigmar models
This is an ePub3 file. You will need an ePub3 reader on your device to use it. For more information about these, check out our Formats and Ranges page.
The Realmgate Wars are the first chapter of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar story. Sigmar's Stormcast Eternals make their initial strikes into the Mortal Realms, seeking to secure the power of the mystical Realmgates and control passage between the Realms. But the forces of Chaos are everywhere, and they won't surrender their dominion lightly... Four epic volumes tell the story of the war, and include a host of rules for refighting the epic battles contained within.
This collection includes the following eBooks:
The Realmgate Wars: Quest for Ghal Maraz
The Realmgate Wars: Balance of Power
The Realmgate Wars: Godbeasts
The Realmgate Wars: All-Gates