New from Warhammer Digital
A Warhammer 40,000 Expansion
When invasion comes to a world, the battle is all-consuming. From the initial orbital strikes, to massive sieges spanning continental defence lines, to the close quarters urban combat of a cityfight, entire planets are devastated by total war. Planetary Onsluaght gives you the tools you need to fight any or all the stages of such an assault.
– Full rules for planetstrikes, assaulting fortifications and fighting in cities
– Six Planetstrike missions
– Six Stronghold Assault missions
– Six Cities of Death missions
– Rules and campaign trees for a Planetary Onslaught campaign – play through the conquest of an occupied world from invasion to destruction!
– Updated datasheets for 21 Fortifications, all of which can be used by any Warhammer 40,000 army
Across the vast galactic expanses of the Imperium of Man, a desperate war of survival has raged for more than ten thousand years. Countless savage battles are being fought at any given moment – and none rage more fiercely than those fought between an invading army and a desperate defending force.
Planetary Onslaught brings together and updates the rules for three Warhammer 40,000 expansions – Planetstrike, Stronghold Assault and Cities of Death – and presents them as stages of planetary conquest. Play them individually, or string the three different sets of rules together to create an epic campaign that tells the story of the fate of an entire world! One player assumes the role of aggressor, and the other defender, playing through the three phases with additional rules tying the whole campaign together into a single, brutal Planetary Onslaught.
There’s also a huge array of updated datasheets for Fortifications and Fortification Networks, new Siege War missions, and full campaign trees for Planetstrike, Stronghold Assault and Cities of Death games.