New from Warhammer Digital
Of all the servants of Chaos, the Disciples of Tzeentch are among the most cunning and dangerous. Daemons and mortals alike spread the flames of change, and secretive cults work to make their master's will manifest on the Mortal Realms. In this eBook, you will find full rules and background for the servants of the God of Change.
– 25 warscrolls for the full range of Tzeentch Arcanites and Daemons
– 16 warscroll battalions
– Battle Trait, Command Traits, Artefacts of Power & Daemonic Gifts
– Allegiance Abilities for all models with the Tzeentch keyword
– Two new spell lores: the Lore of Change and the Lore of Fate
– Two battleplans
– Path to Glory rules for warbands of Tzeentch
– Matched Play points values and Pitched Battle profiles
This is an ePub3 file. You will need an ePub3 reader on your device to use it. For more information about these, check out our Formats and Ranges page
The Changer of Ways, the Master of Fortune, the Great Conspirator and the Architect of Fate – these are just some of the names of Tzeentch. A brother god to Nurgle, Khorne and Slaanesh, and often an ally of the Horned Rat, he is the undisputed master of the arcane arts. His followers, daemon and mortal alike, swarm over the mortal realms in scintillating glory, searing the land with coruscating flames of change. Tzaangor tribes raid ancient places of knowledge while mortal cultists work in secret to advance their god’s unknowable goals. Tzeentch’s plans are manifold, and he revels in watching each unravel.