New from Warhammer Digital
Two Warhammer 40,000 expansions!
Abaddon's 13th Black Crusade begins, and the Diamor system will be the first to feel the true power of Chaos. All that stands in the path of the conquering traitors are the Blood Angels and their allies…
– Three new detachments: one for Chaos Space Marines and two for Blood Angels
– 20 new formations: 11 Chaos Space Marines and nine Blood Angels
– Updated datasheets for Blood Angels, including Terminator Captains, Death Company Chaplains, Assault Squads and Devastator Squads
– Updated rules for fielding vehicle squadrons for both armies
– Full rules for fielding Renegade Knights in games of Warhammer 40,000, including Wargear of the Fallen Households.
– New wargear, relics and Tactical Objectives for both Chaos Space Marine and Blood Angels forces
– Four new Chaos Space Marines Psychic Disciplines: Sinistrum, Heretech, Ectomancy and Geomortis
– Three new Altar of War missions: Death on the Wing, Honour of the Angels and No Matter the Odds.
This is an ePub3 file. You will need an ePub3 reader on your device to use it. For more information about these, check out our Formats and Ranges page.
A pair of campaign supplements for Warhammer 40,000, containing a story from the beginning of the 13th Black Crusade – the invasion of the Diamor System – and featuring new rules content for Chaos Space Marines and Blood Angels armies.
As Abbadon the Despoiler launches his 13th Black Crusade, the diabolical Lord Xophas bypasses the Cadian Gate and leads an invasion of the Diamor System. On the Warmaster’s orders, Xorphas commands Crimson Slaughter, Black Legion and Word Bearers forces as he seeks a monstrous source of power that could spell the doom of the Imperium itself. Standing against this ambition are the Blood Angels, leading an alliance of Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Knights that will fight to the last to ensure that the worshippers of Chaos know defeat. The war that follows will be nothing short of apocalyptic.
The following products are included inside a zip file: