New from Warhammer Digital
A Warhammer 40,000 campaign supplement
The truth is revealed! As Fenris burns, the architect of the Space Wolves' woes is revealed: their ancient enemy Magnus the Red! A vengeance 10,000 years in the making unfolds, along with loads of new rules for Chaos Space Marines and Chaos Daemons, including rules for Magnus himself!
– Nine new datasheets, with rules and wargear for Ahriman, Exalted Sorcerers, Tzaangors, Rubric Marines, Scarab Occult Terminators, Magnus the Red, Pink Horrors, Blue Horrors and Brimstone Horrors
– Six new formations for Chaos Space Marines and four for Chaos Daemons
– Two new detachments: Thousand Sons Grand Coven and Pandaemoniad of Tzeentch
– Updated Psychic Discipline of Tzeentch, plus Sinistrum, Heretech, Ectomancy and Geomortis Disciplines
– Warlord Traits, Chaos Artefacts and Tactical Objectives for Thousand Sons forces, plus Tactical Objecties for Daemons of Tzeentch
– New and updated daemonic loci and icons of Chaos, plus a Tzeentch-focused Warp Storm table
– Six Altar of War missions: three for Thousand Sons and three for Daemons of Tzeentch
This is an ePub3 file. You will need an ePub3 reader on your device to use it. For more information about these, check out our Formats and Ranges page.
War Zone Fenris: Wrath of Magnus is the concluding part of the saga that began with War Zone Fenris: Curse of the Wulfen, in which the Thousand Sons return to Fenris to enact vengeance on the hated Space Wolves – led by their Daemon Primarch, Magnus the Red.
The skies of Fenris are aflame, the awful truth revealed. The Thousand Sons, hidden architects of the Space Wolves’ darkest hour, have launched an arcane invasion across those realms sacred to the Sons of Russ. The Wulfen’s Curse has taken hold, the daemonic invasions that followed it a precursor to deadly Imperial bombardments that saw Chapter set against Chapter. The bringer of this system-spanning doom is Magnus the Red, an ancient demigod overthrown by the Fenrisians of yore. With the daemon primarch’s reappearance in realspace, a vendetta ten thousand years in the making has flared into world-shattering violence. The Crimson King is back to conquer Fenris, and the legions of the Warp march with him.