- The Warhammer Quest Silver Tower: My Hero app has been is designed to be your ultimate companion app when playing Warhammer Quest Silver Tower.
It allows you to create a hero and guide them through their trials in the sinister Silver Tower, tracking their dice, skills and treasure, and those all-important amulet pieces.
- You can download the Warhammer Quest Silver Tower: My Hero app from the Apple App Store here for iPads and iPhones.
Alternatively, if you have an Android device, the app is available in the Google Play store here.
- You can use the Warhammer Quest Silver Tower: My Hero app now on your iPad and iPhone. We recommend that you are running the latest version of iOS to ensure all the features on the app work as intended. Some iPods are also able to run the iPhone version of the app, though it is not optimised for these devices.
You can also use the Warhammer Quest Silver Tower: My Hero app on Android devices. We recommend that you are running Android 4.3 or higher to ensure that all the features of the app work as intended.
- When you download the app you will have access to all of the heroes from the Warhammer Quest Silver Tower boxed game, as well as the four additional heroes from the Warhammer Quest: Mighty Heroes expansion.
The app also includes over 35 additional characters from the realms of Warhammer Age of Sigmar to add to your games.
- We do not have any current plans to update the app to include these. This may be something we look explore in the future. If you have a great idea of what you would like to see please let us know using the email address email@example.com.
- Awesome! We’re always looking for ways to improve our digital products. If you have any thoughts or comments on the app, or if you spot anything that isn’t working as you think it should, then please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please update your device to use the most up-to-date software. The Warhammer Quest Silver Tower: My Hero app is optimised for use on the most recent operating systems, and we can't guarantee it will function correctly using anything else.
To include the features we want in any app, our developers have to make a decision on what versions of a platform the product will be supported on. We're sorry that the Warhammer Quest Silver Tower: My Hero app won't work on your older device, but our apps’ compatibilities are in line with Apple and Android’s recommended guidelines.
- The Warhammer Quest Silver Tower: My Hero app has been optimized for both Tablet and Mobile devices and will always show you the version that best suits your device. Purchasing an item on any device unlocks both versions for your account, and which is displayed depends on the device being used to read it.
- You will also be able to gain access to any items you buy on all your devices on the same platform, not just the one you purchased it on (for example, if you bought a hero on your iPhone, you would then have access to the same hero on your iPad as long as you are logged into both on the same iTunes account).
- Delete the app completely and reinstall it.
- Make sure that you have sufficient storage space on your device.
- Make sure your Internet connection is good. If your connection is not fast enough to complete the download in a given time, it may mean that you cannot download the content, even if you have sufficient memory on your device.
- Lastly, make sure you have the most recent version of your operating system installed on your device. While the Warhammer Quest Silver Tower: My Hero app should be compatible with most recent operating systems, we are aware of an issue regarding in-app payments on devices with iOS 8.2 installed on them. Updating to the latest version of iOS should resolve this.
Don’t worry; your in-app purchases are not perishable. That means that if you’ve paid for it, you will get it. You can delete the app and reinstall it as many times as you like and still get access to your purchases.
- First you will need to select which hero you wish to enter the Silver Tower with. To do this you will need to choose your hero from the “My Hero” section. Once you have done this the Play button will unlock.