- You can download the White Dwarf Magazine app from the Apple App Store here.
Alternatively if you have an Android Device, the app is available in the Google Play store here.
- The White Dwarf Magazine app is designed for Tablets. Most newer Android tablets are compatible with the White Dwarf app. There are literally hundreds of Android devices available, and we haven’t checked every possible combination of device and operating system. The app and content have been designed to be compatible with Android operating systems 4.0.3 and above.
- Delete the app completely and reinstall it.
- Make sure that you have sufficient storage space on your device. As White Dwarf issues are full colour and filled with high-resolution illustrations, they are quite large files.
- Make sure your Internet connection is good. If your connection is not fast enough to complete the download in a given time, it may mean that you cannot download an issue, even if you have sufficient memory on your device.
- Close and re-start the app.
- Clear your cache.
- If you’re still having problems, delete the app completely and reinstall it.
- Contact us at: email@example.com
Don’t worry, your in app purchases are permanent, if you’ve paid for an issue, you will get it. You can delete the app and reinstall it as many times as you like and still get access to your purchases
You will also be able to get access to any items you buy on all your devices on the same platform, not just the one you purchased it on (for example, if you bought an issue of White Dwarf on your iPad mini, you would then have access to the same issue on your iPad Pro as long as you are logged into both on the same iTunes account).
- Your White Dwarf subscription allows you to view the latest issue of White Dwarf magazine as well as any other issue previously made available to you during the period of your subscription. To gain access to previous issues released before your subscription began, you will need to purchase them individually.
- To resolve this we recommend that you close the app down and delete the app data by going into your device’s settings and clearing the cache. You will then need to reopen the app and re-download the issue.
If this has still not resolved the problem, then please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yes! We now offer a combined physical and digital subscription to White Dwarf Magazine. If you already have a physical subscription in English, French or German, for a small premium, you can upgrade your subscription to include the English language digital magazine too. Simply contact our subscription team on + 44 (0)1778 392083 email@example.com who will be able to assist you further.
- Awesome! We’re always looking for ways to improve our digital products. If you have any thoughts or comments on the app, or if you spot anything that isn’t working as you think it should, then please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please update your device to use the most up-to-date software. The White Dwarf app is optimised for use on the most recent operating systems, and we can't guarantee it will function correctly using anything else.
To include the features we want in any app, our developers have to make a decision on what versions of a platform the product will be supported on. We're sorry that the White Dwarf app won't work on your older device, but our apps’ compatibilities are in line with Apple and Android’s recommended guidelines.
- You should have received an email from our subscription team with your account credentials. There is a section in the app (Apple – Account Info, Android – Login) to log in and activate your account in the app. The issues that are included in your subscription will then be downloadable.
- Logging in with your account details does not disable the in-app purchase options so please don’t try to buy a subscription again, you will be charged. If this happens, you’ll need to contact either Apple or Google Play directly for a refund.