- The Stormcloud Attack: My Pilot app has been is designed to enhance your aerial adventures allowing you to use your Warhammer 40,000 flyers to play the Stormcloud Attack game.
First and foremost, it contains the complete rules for Stormcloud Attack, and datasheets for every plastic Flyer model* in the Warhammer 40,000 range. Whether you want to play a one-off duel, or gather your wingmen for a massive multiplayer campaign, the app contains everything you need.
It allows you to create a pilot or wing and guide them through one of 24 missions in the skies of the 41st Millennium, tracking their kills, ace abilities and skill points.
*Please note that this does not include Flying Monstrous Creatures, such as Tyranids and Chaos Daemons.
- You can download the Stormcloud Attack: My Pilot app from the Apple App Store here for iPads and iPhones.
Alternatively, if you have an Android device, the app is available in the Google Play store here.
- You can use the Stormcloud Attack: My Pilot app now on your iPad and iPhone. We recommend that you are running the latest version of iOS to ensure all the features on the app work as intended. Some iPods are also able to run the iPhone version of the app, though it is not optimised for these devices.
You can also use the Stormcloud Attack: My Pilot app on Android devices. We recommend that you are running Android 4.3 or higher to ensure that all the features of the app work as intended.
- Dark Eldar Voidraven Bomber and Razorwing Jetfighter
- Space Wolves Stormwolf and Stormfang
- Astra Militarum Valkyrie and Vendetta
- Dark Angels Nephilim Jetfighter and Ravenwing Dark Talon
- Blood Angels Stormraven Gunship
- Grey Knights Stormraven Gunship
- We do not have any current plans to update the app to include these. This may be something we look to explore in the future. If you have a great idea of what you would like to see, please let us know using the email address email@example.com.
- Awesome! We’re always looking for ways to improve our digital products. If you have any thoughts or comments on the app, or if you spot anything that isn’t working as you think it should, then please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please update your device to use the most up-to-date software. The Stormcloud Attack: My Pilot app is optimised for use on the most recent operating systems, and we can't guarantee it will function correctly using anything else.
To include the features we want in any app, our developers have to make a decision on what versions of a platform the product will be supported on. We're sorry that the Stormcloud Attack: My Pilot app won't work on your older device, but our apps’ compatibilities are in line with Apple and Android’s recommended guidelines.
- Yes, you can. This can be done by going to ‘Play’, choosing your Pilot and selecting any mission. Press on your character and use the + symbols to add Skill Points and Kills – when you earn enough to get Skills and Ace Abilities, you will be prompted to choose some. Then press ‘Finish’ to save your Pilot with his or her new skills.
- The advert in the game box was produced during the early stages of app development. The design of the app changed over the course of development, and we’ve made sure that the final product works in the best possible way to enhance your games of Stormcloud Attack.