- You can download the Black Library Audio app from the Apple App Store here.
Alternatively if you have an Android Device, the app is available in the Google Play store here.
- The Black Library Audio app is designed for mobile devices and tablets. Most newer Android tablets are compatible with the Black Library Audio app. There are literally hundreds of Android devices available, and we haven’t checked every possible combination of device and operating system. The app and content have been designed to be compatible with Android operating systems 4.1 and above.
- Make sure that you have sufficient storage space on your device. Many of our audiobooks and audio dramas are large files and may take up significant space on your device.
- Make sure your internet connection is good. If your connection is not fast enough to complete the download in a given time, it may mean that you cannot download a product, even if you have sufficient memory on your device.
- Close and re-start the app.
- Clear your cache.
- If you’re still having problems, delete the app completely and reinstall it.
- Contact us at: email@example.com
Don’t worry, your in-app purchases are permanent, if you’ve paid for an audio file, you will get it. You can delete the app and reinstall it as many times as you like and still get access to your purchases
You will also be able to get access to any items you buy on all your devices on the same platform, not just the one you purchased it on (for example, if you bought an audiobook on your iPad, you would then have access to the same audiobook on your iPhone as long as you are logged into both on the same iTunes account).
- Don’t worry, your in-app purchases are stored. To view all of the content you have previously purchased, go into the store, scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Restore Purchases’. Your purchased content will then appear in your library. You will need to download them again before listening to them.
- This will often be down to connection being lost during download. We recommend you delete the file from your device, check your internet connection and download again.
If this has still not resolved the problem, then please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If, after viewing the full range of titles in the store and using the search function, you are unable to find an audiobook or drama that has been released by Black Library, please contact us at email@example.com. Every title should be available. If it isn’t, we’ll track it down and add it.
- Awesome! We’re always looking for ways to improve our digital products. If you have any thoughts or comments on the app, or if you spot anything that isn’t working as you think it should, then please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please update your device to use the most up-to-date software. The Black Library Audio app is optimised for use on the most recent operating systems, and we can't guarantee it will function correctly using anything else.
To include the features we want in any app, our developers have to make a decision on what versions of a platform the product will be supported on. We're sorry that the Black Library Audio app won't work on your older device, but our apps’ compatibilities are in line with Apple and Android’s recommended guidelines.
- All of the files are stored inside the library and audio player within the app. All of your purchases are stored forever, whether you’ve downloaded them onto your device or not. You can remove titles and add them again later to manage space on your device. The audio player has been designed to be compatible with as many audio output formats as possible to ensure you can always find a way of enjoying your favourite audio titles, wherever you are. You can only access your content through the app.
- You’ll need to download the file first whilst you have an internet connection. The app will only play files once they’re on your device. You can download and delete each file as many times as you like once purchased. We’d recommend that you are connected to a WiFi source and have a strong connection before attempting to download.
-The app doesn’t offer a streaming option. But don’t worry. Your purchases are all stored in the cloud for you download and delete as many times as you like.
You’ll need to download your file fully whilst connected to the internet before listening to it. We’d recommend that you are connected to a WiFi source and have a strong connection before attempting to download.