- You can download the Warhammer Age of Sigmar app from the Apple App Store here.
Alternatively if you have an Android Device, the app is available in the Google Play store here.
- You can use the Warhammer Age of Sigmar app now on your iPad and iPhone. We recommend that you are running the latest version of iOS to ensure all the features on the app work as intended. Some iPods are also able to run the iPhone version of the app, though it is not optimised for these devices.
You can also use the Warhammer Age of Sigmar app on Android devices. We recommend that you are running Android 4.3 or higher to ensure that all the features of the app work as intended.
- Some locked content is available to purchase individually within the app. Other purchases, either of the physical book or digital versions from blacklibrary.com and iBooks, will not unlock content within the app.
- Delete the app completely and reinstall it.
- Make sure that you have sufficient storage space on your device. As Warhammer Age of Sigmar books are full colour and filled with high-resolution illustrations, they can be quite large files.
- Make sure your Internet connection is good. If your connection is not fast enough to complete the download in a given time, it may mean that you cannot download the content, even if you have sufficient memory on your device.
- Lastly, make sure you have the most recent version of your operating system installed on your device.
Don’t worry; your in-app purchases are not perishable. That means that if you’ve paid for it, you will get it. You can delete the app and reinstall it as many times as you like and still get access to your purchases.
You will also be able to get access to any items you buy on all your devices on the same platform, not just the one you purchased it on (for example, if you bought a book on your iPhone, you would then have access to the same book on your iPad as long as you are logged into both on the same iTunes account).
- Warscrolls will be updated whenever a new Warhammer Age of Sigmar Citadel Miniature is released.
Occasionally we do update existing warscrolls, and we will notify you of these updates via theWarhammer app.
- To resolve this we recommend that you close the app down and delete the app data by going into your device’s settings and clearing the cache or by deleting the affected file within the app. You will then need to reopen the app and re-download the book, warscroll or battleplan.
If this has still not resolved the problem, then please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Awesome! We’re always looking for ways to improve our digital products. If you have any thoughts or comments on the app, or if you spot anything that isn’t working as you think it should, then please let us know at email@example.com.
- The Azyr subscription gives you full access to the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Army Builder while you are subscribed. You can make, save and export as many army lists as you wish.
- The Subscription is paid for on a month to month basis and you will always be notified upon renewal.
- Subscriptions are managed by Google and Apple respectively. If you have issue with your subscription payments, you should contact them directly.
- Should you choose to unsubscribe, the benefits of your subscription will cease. As our subscriptions are paid for on a monthly basis, you will maintain your access until the end of the month in which you paid.
- Upon unsubscribing you will lose access to any of your saved army lists and your access to the Azyr army builder.
- Azyr communicates directly to your device’s operating system when the export army list button is pressed. Android devices running operating system 4.3 or lower do not support printing directly from apps. You may need to update to the latest version if it’s supported by your device.